Thursday, 25 September 2014

#INTRAGRAM Intramuros without Filters Talks




By: Paolo M. Bustamante

I would like to thank the Pamanstaan ng Lungsod ng Maynila for having me as their guest speaker. It was truly an honor to be able to impart my knowledge in heritage conservation to an eager audience. I hope I have inspired the students of PLM to somehow deepen their interest in heritage conservation, and I trust that I at least awakened a spark of awareness regarding its importance.






 Mr. Cleve Arguelles


 Ms. Sandra Martinez
Chief Tourisim Promotions Divition of Interamuros










1 comment:

  1. Hi admin
    Its really awesome, that's the blog you admire I liked it.
    The importance of selecting the best suited home builder for your new custom or luxury home cannot be overstated.
    New Luxury Homes
    Best Regards
    lillian coleman

    ReplyDelete