Monday, 19 December 2011

Malate Church




 By: Paolo M. Bustamante

I would like to apologize to my readers for not updating my blog. When i checked the status of my blog, from 6,000 viewers to 57, Okay maybe not 6.000 but you get my point. I have been through a lot right now, from finals to my personal life and may i just add something, my Macbook crashed so everything is piling up including my posts, but now I am back and I will promise to update you.


Just this morning I went on an adventure. I had my camera, jacket and shades and since the Simbang Gabi started like three days ago, I still wanted to feature the churches in Manila so that my viewers can pick/ decide on the churches that they wanted to visit this Christmas season. I started with the church of San Sebastian. It would be nice if  that every night you  will visit the different churches  in Manila but that would be hard but a little sacrifice wont hurt. 


When people say Malate, the first thing that will pops in thier mind is "redlight district". And yes hookers and sinners lurk the district of Malate but there is a place in Malate where holiness prevails.  The Malate Church is a baroque styled church and is one of the oldest churches built outside the walls of Intramuros. It was build during 1588

No comments:

Post a Comment